Being open to European art and culture
In July 2008, the Culture Commission of the European Union opted to support PROSPERO, an ambitious theatre project with a five-year cultural cooperation agreement (2008-2012) drawn up by six establishments:
- the Théâtre National de Bretagne (Rennes, France) which is running the project
- the Théâtre de la Place (Liège, Belgium)
- the Emilia Romagna Teatro Fondazione (Modena, Italy)
- the Schaubühne (Berlin, Germany).
- the Centro Cultural de Belém (Lisbon, Portugal)
- the Tutkivan Teatterityön Keskus (Tampere, Finland).